Sunday, January 11, 2009

My 1st blog ever

Side Note To Kelley: I know you think that I dispise all bloggers and think the world would be better if people would only email instead of blogging. So now that I am a blogger, I figured you would have to change your opinion of me and realize that I think a blog is a wonderful way to update many people at once, and that I simply enjoy a personal email from my favorite big sis now and then when she can find the time.

Life here is very exciting right now. We had a wonderful week long visit over Christmas to attend David's wedding and visit with the family. The week went by way too fast, I miss my family much more than they know since living so far away in TX. Visits are bitter sweet, while I enjoy every minute of the visit, it always makes life here without them a little bit harder.

Dominic is keeping me really busy. He is talking so much now. He knows that his baby brother Rowen is in my stomach, and he calls him Row, Bubba, or Baby. Joel and I still can't believe that in just a few months we are going to have two kids. We went to BabiesRus last night to look at baby things and to decide how to decorate his room. It only made me more anxious for him to arrive. I cannot wait to see what he looks like, what his personality is, and how he will be different from Dominic. Dom loves babies and will be a great big brother, but it will also be a huge adjustment for him. He's in a very clingy stage right now and doesn't understand that it's getting hard for me to hold him, carry him, or even let him sit in my lap. I remember my little brother playing with his cars and people on the "mountain".... -my mom's stomach- when she was pregnant : ) I'm sure Dominic will be doing the same thing as it continues to get bigger and bigger.

I'm new to this blog thing so i'm not even sure what to write about. I'm sure Kelley will coach me through this. Any tips/advice are welcome. Love you all - more to come later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!!! Am I your first commenter? Oh, what should I say on this momentous occasion??? Should I leave this spot open for that "other" daughter of a polish man OR that polish man's wife?

    Nah...I'll just take this as the best opportunity to say...You GO girl!

    Write to your heart's content, about whatever you want to write about, with only ONE stipulation... You MUST post lots and lots of pictures of that precious little boy (and his new brother when he arrives)! We ALLLLLLL love pix of those Weso grandbabies! They are so ador-a-bibble!

    Now I need to go explain to your mom how to find your blog...
    the address is http://iamstaceylee.blogspot.com..your mom couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, despise is a bit of a strong word. Perhaps I tended to view you as an individual who was a bit annoyed at her sister who only writes personal emails every three months or so and yet updates her blog weekly:-) I am so, so excited to welcome you to the bloggy club!

    So baby Jude is now baby Rowen? For sure for sure???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Weso household has some advice -- you spell advice with a "c" and not an "s." LOL We loved your blog. Thanks for doing it AND Meg's right .... post lots and lots of pictures! We miss you more after your visits too!

    ReplyDelete